Social Media SpecialistApply Now
Social Media Specialist
No matter who you are or how you interact with us at BBJ La Tavola, we want you to be always awestruck. As part of BBJ La Tavola’s Marketing team, you will be an integral part of the innovation of our brand’s influence in the marketplace. As a Social Media Coordinator, you will serve as the content and social media expert for platforms like Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn. You will work as part of the marketing team to execute social strategies and help craft copy and content that is imaginative, original, and fresh. You will make a meaningful impact by using an analytical lens as well as creativity to apply your insights to contribute to the marketing team efforts overall.
In this role, you’ll accomplish:
- Monitor social media channels, initiating conversations and responses to engagements and reviews based on the moderation policy for each community and in line with BBJ La Tavola’s established brand guidelines and expectations.
- Curate and schedule content for social media outlets that elevates the brand reach and perception and effectively connects with each audience.
- Build an interactive social media environment to increase reach and influence.
- Use metrics and reporting to inform decisions and strategy to increase social media effectiveness and result in the consistent delivery of quality, high-performing content and user engagement.
- Contribute to creating content for social media that is consistent with our brand’s voice, style, and tone using Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and other programs.
- Conduct ongoing market research to help formulate ideas and drive effective content development while staying ahead of best practices, trends, innovations in design, content generation/development, and technology.
- Collaborate with marketing team on other marketing initiatives and events beyond social and contribute your voice and ideas to help strengthen and support the department.
A good fit is someone who has:
- 2+ years of experience managing a brand’s social media presence with strong social analytical background.
- Familiarity with social media scheduling and distribution tool (Dash Hudson, Spreadfast, Sprout Social, Adobe, Hootsuite).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to tell stories that bring a brand’s voice to life and connect with a wide audience.
- A highly organized, creative, and collaborative approach to identifying opportunities and solving problems.
- A developed understanding of the need to tailor messaging to diverse audiences.
- A strong knowledge of digital marketing, social media standards and best practices.
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop.
- An enjoyment of working collaboratively and the ability to complete projects independently.
- Video editing experience is a plus.
About BBJ La Tavola
At BBJ La Tavola, we are invested in helping you develop your career. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee opportunities by creating a workplace that values diversity, teamwork, and transparency. There are countless ways for employees to learn and grow, including internal mobility. BBJ La Tavola helps create unforgettable experiences for our partners every day. We’d love to create an unforgettable experience with you. If this sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.