Senior Account ExecutiveApply Now
No matter who you are or how you interact with us at BBJ La Tavola, we want you to be always awestruck. As a Senior Account Executive (SAE) with BBJ La Tavola, you will champion your personal & professional brand. You will identify sales opportunities, research prospective partners, and build individualized outreach strategies. As an SAE, you will cultivate relationships with new and established clients and use insight and creative skills to be their best vendor partner.
This position offers a base salary and multiple commission structures. Employees with a demonstrated history of high performance and dedication have the opportunity for career development and advancement within sales and leadership.
In this role, you’ll accomplish:
- Working a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential partners
- Collaborating with partners to enhance design and achieve our partner’s design vision
- Utilizing internal and external resources to drive awareness, knowledge, and promotion of BBJ La Tavola products
- Becoming an expert at presenting how the BBJ La Tavola brand can help improve the fundamentals of our partner’s businesses
- Partnering with colleagues to develop new pipeline opportunities and sales strategies
- Sharing the voice of the customer with our product team and leadership
- Demonstrating solution-oriented sales as partner’s needs evolve and priorities change
- Obtaining the necessary fundamentals to be a great salesperson, leader, and executive while positioning yourself for a successful career at BBJ La Tavola
- Learning how a variety of businesses operate, the challenges they face daily, and steps we can take to improve our partnerships
- Contributing to our company’s values, culture, and vision through sharing your ideas and strategies
A good fit is someone who has:
- Previous sales experience with a demonstrated history of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- A passion and flair for creativity
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation with a spirited competitive nature
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections or rejection
- A positive outlook, growth mindset, and personal accountability
About BBJ La Tavola
At BBJ La Tavola, we are invested in helping you develop your career. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee opportunities by creating a workplace that values diversity, teamwork, and transparency. There are countless ways for employees to learn and grow, including internal mobility. BBJ La Tavola helps create unforgettable experiences for our partners every day. We’d love to create an unforgettable experience with you. If this sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.