Regional Account ExecutiveApply Now
Industry leaders since 1983, BBJ La Tavola is the largest specialty linen rental company in the nation. Prominent operating facilities in Napa, CA and Chicago, IL, we have sales teams, event designers, and showrooms in most major cities across the United States.
Earning a reputation of prominence, we offer the very best in breadth of product, quality, and service. Ensuring our clients experience unprecedented opportunities in innovation, inspiration, and collaboration. Our unparalleled repertoire of services spans from specialty linen, linen accessories, chargers, spandex, chair décor, and set & strike production.
We take great pride in our passion for design and trends, our pursuit of fresh ideas, and our partnerships with those who share our central values of innovation, inspiration, and collaboration. It’s our privilege to help celebrate life’s momentous occasions. Whether a private dinner for two or a gala for thousands, we value each opportunity to bring beauty and joy to every experience touched by BBJ La Tavola.
The Regional Account Executive drives our company to find new customers, retain current customers, and develop innovative solutions for bettering our product and service. You will play a crucial role in establishing relationships and marketing our company’s brand in a way that is positive, honest, and professional. The work you do on the phone is directly linked to successful outcomes resulting from customer retention and word-of-mouth sales. You would be a great fit for our team if you like to combine superior listening and communication skills with an outgoing personality to build instant rapport and further our business initiative.
- Meet and/or exceed sales results
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches. Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales
- Overcome objections of prospective customers. Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, handle fabric swatches requests, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database
- 3+ years of inside sales experience in a closely related industry
- A confident top-performer that has a proven track record of “hunting” for new business
- A creative flair to consult on décor of events
- A result and goal-oriented person who wants to be a part of a high-energy, dynamic team
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and is hungry to build a market and book of business
- Passion to be creative but also business minded to close sales
- An understanding of the sales process from overcoming objections to closing sales
- Associate degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals and achieve sales quotas
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm