Marketing CoordinatorApply Now
No matter who you are or how you interact with us at BBJ La Tavola, we want you to be always awestruck. As part of BBJ La Tavola’s Marketing team, you will be an integral part of the innovation of our brand’s influence in the marketplace. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns to ensure the achievement of desired performance metrics and maintain our highest level of brand standards. Through thoughtful analytics and ownership of the voice and tone of the copy for marketing initiatives, you will help shape, inform, and accomplish marketing efforts.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for executing marketing activities and initiatives through promotional campaigns. They are an important part of the marketing team; Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Creative Design, this position is key in the execution of marketing strategies.
You are responsible for contributing to the execution of marketing efforts as well as analyzing and presenting reports on their success to
contribute to our team by providing valuable analytics and metrics to help optimize the effectiveness of our campaigns.
You will play an important role in planning and supporting within the Marketing team, lending your voice and insights to
In this role, you’ll accomplish:
- Plan, organize, execute and optimize effective marketing campaigns aligned with company goals.
- Write copy for emails, digital magazine, and other marketing campaign assets.
- Conduct A/B testing
- Collaborate with Director of Marketing & Creative Design to ensure all key brand standards are upheld and executed.
- Develop user segmentation to understand behavior & identify insights to drive traffic and improve promotional content strategies in marketing campaigns.
- Continuously run marketing experiments including but not limited to baseline, creative, content, Landing pages and frequency to improve key performance metrics.
- Work together with our Marketing Specialist and Director of Marketing & Creative Design to build high-impact creative assets functional to each digital channel based on thorough testing and performance analysis.
- Onus and accountability for tracking and coordinating projects from inception to delivery, ensuring accurate and timely execution of deliverables, including reviews and approvals by appropriate stakeholders within the marketing team
- Organizing and prioritizing content project requests processes while collaborating with various internal teams to maximize efficiency
- Preparing weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on project status and others as needed to improve resourcing and manage overall workflow
- Tracking key marketing trends through the utilization of data to influence content creation and formulate a campaign strategy and competitive positioning
- Partnering with the Marketing Manager to research and evaluate market trends to compile feedback on internal team needs and opportunities
A good fit is someone who has:
- 2-3 years marketing experience in a professional setting.
- Experience working with email and campaign platforms, familiarity with HubSpot is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with experience tailoring language to connect with target audience.
- Experience in prioritizing, developing, and optimizing marketing activities towards ROI improvement.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytic skills and data-driven thinking
- Understanding of performance marketing metrics and reporting standards with a track record of proven business results through A/B testing techniques and data analysis.
- Strong attention to detail in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires multi-tasking and multiple deadlines.
- Resourceful, with the ability to work independently and efficiently within the Marketing team as well as across various departments.
- Proficient to advanced with Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite including inDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
About BBJ La Tavola
At BBJ La Tavola, we are invested in helping you develop your career. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee opportunities by creating a workplace that values diversity, teamwork, and transparency. There are countless ways for employees to learn and grow, including internal mobility. BBJ La Tavola helps create unforgettable experiences for our partners every day. We’d love to create an unforgettable experience with you. If this sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.