Account SpecialistApply Now
Industry leaders since 1983, BBJ | La Tavola is the largest specialty linen rental company in the nation. Prominent operating facilities in Napa, CA and Chicago, IL, we have sales teams, event designers, and showrooms in most major cities across the United States.
Earning a reputation of prominence, we offer the very best in breadth of product, quality, and service. Ensuring our clients experience unprecedented opportunities in innovation, inspiration, and collaboration. Our unparalleled repertoire of services spans from specialty linen, linen accessories, chargers, spandex, chair décor, and set & strike production.
We take great pride in our passion for design and trends, our pursuit of fresh ideas, and our partnerships with those who share our central values of innovation, inspiration, and collaboration. It’s our privilege to help celebrate life’s momentous occasions. Whether a private dinner for two or a gala for thousands, we value each opportunity to bring beauty and joy to every experience touched by BBJ | La Tavola.
This position is responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and clients nationwide. This individual engages with customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services. They process orders, prepare correspondences, and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Service clients that participate in online chat and field questions
- Answer phone calls to assist customers calling in with inquiries
- Support Sales team that includes putting together quotes/contracts, processing credit memos, and following up on any necessary items above
- Assist showroom customers on selecting linen choices for their event
- Recommend product offerings or services to clients by collecting event information and analyzing event design needs
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction
- A history of providing exceptional customer service
- Requires friendly, professional etiquette and courtesy in interfacing with customers on the telephone
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Must possess and professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Requires attention to accurate detail and must be able to multitask
- Ability to analyze situations and make decisions in a timely manner
- Excellent documentation and recordkeeping abilities
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, TEAMS, etc.)
- Experience working in the Event or Hospitality industries a plus
- Ability to work occasional evening shifts and/or weekend shifts (rotation schedule)